Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Friday, November 27, 2009

TGIF

When you start your day by oversleeping, you just know it is downhill the rest of the day! The good thing is it's Friday. Tonight we took Lucas with us to town. he thinks MacDonald's is the best place to eat so guess where we had supper.Then off for groceries to Superstore. While I did the groceries, Lucas convinced Sheldon he needed a new toy for himself & Jack .Sheldon doesn't say no so the new toys got added to my grocery bill for the week. Then off to Tim's before heading back home. Doesn't take long to put away $150 of groceries. Now to sit back and research for an hour. Got my map that Jill sent me, and have highlighted a few places to investigate such as Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough,Cape Naturalist,Yallingup,Cowaramup, Margaret River, karridale before turning off to Jill's near Kudardup. Augusta and Cape Leeuwin are south of Jill's and Albany is another hour but has some much see things.Many more nights of research ahead and we have 82 days til we fly out. Bought some more Australian money today. It's a smaller bill than ours but I bet i can spend it just as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment