Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Countdown

Now that Christmas is over, I can begin the countdown for our vacation.I got some great Christmas gifts for the trip...a nice book about Australia, a new vacation photo album, new travel diary, a laptop case, travel cushion, blanket & eye mask. Today I went to town & bought a new pair black shoes and nice little silver purse to use on the formal nights for the cruise. Now I need to find a converter for Australian electrical currency. The ones I looked at had European countries but not Australia. I am totally addicted to our cruise critic site and chat every night with those going on our cruise. Most are from England, Scotland and the USA but last week a fellow wrote me as he noticed I was from Nova Scotia. He told me that he and his wife are doing this cruise as well and they are from the Eastern Shore. How cool is that. This is the first time we have had someone from our province in our cruise critic group.

No comments:

Post a Comment