Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hump Day

Came home from work early. Have had a bad headache for two weeks. Travel plans are coming together well. Australian Visa's are confirmed. Inquired about the visa's for Papua New Guinea. Canada doesn't issue them to this country so we would need to go through Washington DC. We will wait until we get to Australia and do them in Brisbane or we can have them issued through the cruise line for $50US each which will probably be easier in the long run. Took my new laptop to customs and got the certificate which states it was purchased in Canada so now I won't be accused of smuggling. Used my gift cards to Penningtons and purchased some new fancy duds. I'm on a roll. We've both had our H1N1 shots. Now we need to get our Tetanus boosters and I need to call the VON world health to find out about Yellow Fever as we are traveling to New Guinea. After this I just need to pack...well not really but I can relax for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment