Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting it all together

Today was a busy day.I picked up Sheldon's suit and the three dress shirts at the dry cleaners.No ironing of dress shirts yeah.Found a couple bottles of Deep Woods Off with 25% Deet. Along with the Malaria Pills we should be all set. I managed to put all our confirmed tours in a binder organized by date& time. I did bump up the time of the tours by 1/2 hour so I can get Sheldon to the places on time. He likes to be the last one to arrive anywhere and he thinks that organized times are for anyone but him. This totally annoys me as I like being early so I fooled him this time, I hope ha ha. I booked a Hovercraft tour in Broome. By the looks of the things we have booked, I think I might need a vacation to rest from the vacation. Oh well...only going this way once. Today I worked at the admission desk at the Ladies Winterlude. I managed to take in a lecture on Travel Tips.Sorry to say, I didn't hear anything I didn't already know. Now I'll try to post a picture of the Hovercraft. Til later mates

No comments:

Post a Comment