Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Airline frustration

Called the airline tonight. Our flights schedule has changed. Not a big deal. Have dealt with this before. No problem. No carry on luggage allowed but you are allowed to take camera's,coat. medication, laptop & equipment,a small purse. So were do you put all this stuff & how do you carry it. I have more medication than will fit in a small purse. Do I shove extra underwear in my jeans pockets? Guess if United looses my luggage, I'll be really smelly or I'll be walking around naked. That would be a site ha ha

Spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to put a counter on my blog. It's not on here because I'm a tech virgin. I also frigged up the TV so can't watch that. Guess it's time for bed and hope the new day will be better

1 comment:

  1. lol, i also have no idea how to put up a counter, but i've seen these really cool dealys that have a world with little red dots of where people were visiting from. very cool.

    i usually just bring a carrion the size that I want... then again I've never flown out of the country!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete