Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Wee bit lazy

We love formal nights on the cruise. It is our one time of the year to get really dressed up. We never used to like dressing up and that was one of the reason why we thought we would not like cruising. After our first cruise we found that if you didn't want to dress formal you didn't have to go to the main dining room on formal night, but you could go to the windjammer venue and have the same meal as in the dining room but you could be in casual dress.We have never opted for this however and have always taken our formal wear. On the 12 night cruises there were three formal nights. On this 17 night cruise I don't know how many formal nights there will be but we will go to them all. However, for anyone that knows me well, knows I hate to iron and will avoid it at all costs. Yesterday I took Sheldon's suit to the cleaners. To avoid the ironing, I took his three dress shirts along. I could just as easily have washed and ironed them but I decided not to. Now that chore is finished. Just have to pick them up next week and pack them. How nice is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment