Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our last day at Sea

March 14, 2010 Our Last Day At Sea
I was awake very early this morning...5:30 am to be exact. There is nothing better than morning coffee, sitting on the balcony with just my thoughts and gazing out at the clear turquoise waters. After a late breakfast I decided that some shopping was in order as my cash is beginning to burn a hole in my pocket. I ended up purchasing an Australian opal necklace and matching earrings. Now I feel much better. Later I attended a napkin folding demonstration where we were shown how the cute towel animals are made (that are left in our staterooms each night) as well as dining room napkins. While this was interesting to watch, it will never be in my repertoire of talents. Sheldon went for his usual morning walk on the upper deck. I have most of our things packed up so I can now relax for the remainder of time on board. Tomorrow we depart the ship at 9:30. What a wonderful experience we have had. Our tablemates are wonderful folks who we have spent time with during the evenings and on excursions. We hope to meet again sometime down the road. We have exchanged e-mail addresses, snail mail addresses and phone numbers. My next post will be from on the road south of Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment