Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sailing the Timor Sea

Tuesday March 9, 2010 Sailing the Timor Sea
This morning we awoke to another beautiful day. The sea is calm and with the sunshine it looks like tiny diamonds bouncing on the waters. There is not a cloud in the sky. I went to the pool at 10 am. Dun decided to explore around the ship. At 2 pm the captain held a “walk a mile” for the Make a wish Foundation. Most cruisers donated the $10 and received a T-shirt. It was amazing to see so many with the white T-shirts walking the upper deck. We have two new T-shirts. Can you believe it; I burnt the bottom of my feet walking across the deck at noon. How stupid could a person be? I was in a hurry to get in line to purchase the t shirts for the walk. I burnt my nose today too and I look like Rudolph. Tonight we are attending The Australian Phantom of the Opera. It has definitely been a laid- back lazy day and tomorrow will be more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment