Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Sea Day In TheTorees Strait


Saturday march 6, 2010 A Sea Day
Today was a sea day. I think I am finally in relaxation mode with no cares in the world. This doesn’t happen often with me and it feels awesome. We only woke up at 9:30 this morning and that is a far cry from my normal of 6 am. We had a late breakfast and then we hit the upper deck to see the wonderful view as we sailed through the Torres Strait and the Prince of Wales Sound before entering the Indian Ocean. We only had 3 meters of water under the keel. The water was calm with clear blue skies. We could not have asked for better weather. Today was hot at 95 degrees but thankfully there was no humidity. We spent a lazy afternoon beside the pool or I should say Sheldon did. He went swimming once while I spent over 3 hours in the pool. I must have drifted off to sleep while relaxing in the lounge chair because I woke myself up snoring around 4 pm. Funny no one else was around me. Hum...wonder if I drove them away? Supper tonight was lobster tails and steak. Delicious. After we went to diamond lounge which is exclusive to elite Royal Caribbean past cruisers. We met up with Evelyn Jean, Les & Averill (our tablemates) and shared a few drinks of wine before heading to the evening show. Did I say how relaxed I am??? Wonder if it’s the wine??Time is flying by much too quickly. I think I could handle this life style on a permanent basis. Where is my maid and butler?? Tomorrow is another sea day. Wonder if I’ll sleep as sound again tonight? Time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment