Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm so cold

Today I am so cold but the temps "down under" give me a nice warm feeling. Brisbane is 79 & Sydney is 73 and these are mid morning temps.Did some reading on the Virtual Tourist site. I collect Christmas tree ornaments from the places I travel and I found a nice shop in Sydney. They are easy & light weight to pack and when I look at my Christmas tree each year it brings back all the wonderful memories of where I've traveled. It is recommended that you where a hat when outside. I was planning on getting one in Los Angeles airport but I've now changed my mind. I'm going to purchase an "Aussie hat" at Paddy's Market in Haymarket the day we land. Still not packed but I still 17 days. I usually procrastinate and do this chore about 2 nights before. I do have my packing list complete so that is the hardest part. Good night Mates

1 comment:

  1. it was SO cold walkign to work this morning! i can't wait to hear about all your "warm" travels! living vicariously and all... :)

    ReplyDelete