Australian Time

Sydney

My counter

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Lucky Day

I started our the day really good and it got better as the day moved along. Two weeks from today and we will be settled into our room at the Marriott Circular Quay. I did a lot of the cumbersome but necessary things today....I called MasterCard and advised them of my travel dates so the card won't be blocked for out of country purchases.I notified the Canadian consulate for travel abroad so we are now registered with them. Our clothes are all sorted. I'll iron and do some packing tomorrow.The best thing happened today. I was looking at the Royal Caribbean International Website at our reservation to see what their wine packages looked like when I noticed our reservation had changed. We got a complimentary upgrade from our D1 balcony cabin to a Junior suite. I thought something must be wrong so I called and sure enough we definitely got upgraded. The cabin will be a lot bigger especially the bathroom area. The only thing I didn't care for was the location which is mid ship.It's not a bad location but I prefer the aft balcony as there's more of a view. I did a dummy booking, there was one Junior suite left and it is an aft corner suite so I called back and the RCI travel planner changed me to the aft junior suite. I am so excited now. I've been looking at web shots all evening for a picture to post here but so far I can't locate one . I'll surely have sweet dreams tonight. I can't believe my luck. I can now picture myself laying on the lounger, relaxing with a good book and a "tall one" Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment